Our commercial real estate investment services give our clients the tools and advice to maximize their investments. Our investment services include:
- In-depth analysis of
- Net Operating Income (NOI)
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Cap Rates
- Tax considerations relating to IRS Code Section 1031 (like-kind) exchanges
- Acquisitions / dispositions
- Tenant Credit and Lease Analysis
- Alternative financing recommendations
Investment Consulting for Income Producing Properties
We assist owners in maximizing the value of their property through the income stream and apply market knowledge that will allow for an aggressive cap rate. Our clients include investors with an income producing, single tenant, or multi-tenant property, who want to take their property to market.
Timberland Investment Consulting
For investors or potential investors seeking to know the current or future value of a parcel of raw land, we offer expert investment consulting services. We arrive at the future value amount after demonstrating current value, studying historical value, analyzing market factors, and physically evaluating the property.